Sille Krukow (Behavioral Designer)
Sille Krukow is a behavioral designer working on nudging consumers towards better, greener and safer decision-making. We discuss choice architecture, how we make decisions and how decisions are made for us.
Topics, links and context for the audio.
- What is sustainable decision making
- What is behavioral design
- Nudges, and other tools of behavior design
- Transparent vs intransparent nudges
- How availability influences decision making
- Choice architects (and how decisions are made for us)
- Social settings & environmental roles in behavior
- Plate size as a way to eat less
- We are all choice architects!
- Greener, healthier decisions through choice architecture
- Sille on Twitter
- Study done for Heineken on how to nudge to reduce drink driving
- TEDx "Design to change behavior"
- Sille's TV show: "The power of habits"