Joe Sinkwitz (Founder, Intellifluence)
Joe Sinkwitz is a co-founder of Intellifluence and Principal at Digital Heretix. Joe is one of the smartest marketers on the planet. We discuss a variety of things including influencer marketing, decision making and paths to entrepreneurship.
Get new episodes beamed directly into your inbox.
Get an email when a new episode goes up. Not more than weekly. No spam, no B.S.
Expand show notes
Topics, links and context for the audio.
- Why influencer marketing is so effective
- How the individual became important again
- The Kardashians and massive social paychecks
- Social & credible expertise
- Micro vs Macro influencers and credibility
- Aspirational influence and social proxy utilization
- Product market fit testing through social
- How to evaluate new features for a software product
- Why we see differentiation in industries dominated by homogenous skillsets
- How leadership decision making influences the end product of a company
- How we got here today
- Joe on Twitter
- Digital Heretix