The Yearly Scorecard
Every year I create a yearly scorecard, which helps me measure my activities. But what it really does is helps me stay focused on the things that bring me happiness. In this episode, I lay out my strategy and what I'm trying to do in 2019.
Get new episodes beamed directly into your inbox.
Get an email when a new episode goes up. Not more than weekly. No spam, no B.S.
Expand show notes
Topics, links and context for the audio.
- Why I create a yearly scorecard for myself
- What I want to do in 2019
- The sommeliers of everything
- Making guesses about our future values
- Keeping your identity small and being the person you currently are
- The virtues of saying "I don't know" and not real-time-fact-checking conversations
- People don't buy products, they buy better versions of themselves
- With great (marketing) power comes great (marketing) responsibility